CHALK Preschool accepts Enrollment Applications on a YEAR ROUND basis! Rolling Admissions are based on application date, desired days and flexibility of desired days.
- Daily Tours of the Westwood facility (from 9:45am – 11:45am or 1:30pm – 4:30pm)
- Complete the Enrollment Application.
- Submit the Registration Fee.
- Upon receipt of Enrollment Application and Registration Fee you will be contacted to discuss admission options.
- To secure a spot that has been offered, the first month’s tuition is due within two weeks. It is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Enrollment Forms, Family Handbook, backpack and t-shirt will be available for pick-up after the first month’s tuition is paid. Due to state regulations, all forms must be completed and returned to the school on or before the first day of your child’s attendance.
- There is a one-time registration fee of $250.
- The registration fee is non-refundable and non-transferable, if your child is accepted into the program.
- If your child is placed on a waiting list, $200 of the registration fee is refundable if you cancel before a spot is offered.
- If a spot is offered and declined, the registration fee is no longer refundable, but the family may choose to stay on the wait list until another spot opens.
(Note: Families will be given 3 chances to accept spots before being taken off the waiting list and forfeiting the registration fee.)