Looking for the Perfect Preschool?
Consider CHALK of Pasadena/California.
CHALK Preschool of Pasadena is located in the heart of the quaint and burgeoning Pasadena Playhouse District. Situated on the beautiful tree lined Green Street, the 4200 square foot building includes 3 cozy classrooms equipped with My Gym apparatus. Children will enjoy endless opportunities for gross motor play in the large 5500 square foot, age appropriate, private, and secure playground. We also offer ample dedicated adjacent parking. CHALK Preschool will open in Spring 2017!!
What we offer…
- CHALK Preschool offers 2, 3 or 5 Full or Half Day programs for children ages 2-6 (Children do not have to be toilet trained.) Choice of days if attending 2 or 3 full days (based on availability.)
- Child-centered learning activities.
- Developmentally and age appropriate materials and equipment.
- Two teachers in each classroom holding degrees in Early Childhood or a related field.
- The #1 ranking My Gym children’s fitness program- equipment, materials and curriculum.
- Faculty that receive continuing education and training to promote on-going professional development.
- Effective family/teacher communication.
- First Aid and CPR certified faculty.
- Opportunities for parents to be involved in their student’s education.
- Open door policy for parents to contact all administrators.
- Secure entrances and exits.
CHALK teachers provide the vital inspiration to students as they discover the world around them. The teachers and staff focus all activities and experiences on the children. CHALK seeks to support the development of the whole child across emotional, social, physical, and cognitive domains.
The teachers develop their own creative lesson plans based on a combination of (1) early childhood learning standards and models and (2) arts integration. This, along with knowledge gained from observing the students’ play and behaviors, allows the teachers to facilitate educational experiences relevant for each child. CHALK teachers provide the students with individually developed and designed classroom environments. It is within these spaces that play becomes learning. Teachable moments happen all of the time. The skilled teachers at CHALK capture and take advantage of those moments every day.
CHALK believes that the family is a child’s first and most important educator. It is the preschool’s responsibility to support families in raising children by providing education and encouragement. Family involvement is an important part in the success of your child’s preschool experience. We encourage visiting or volunteering in the classroom, sharing a skill, or coming to one of our events that emphasize family time. Together, CHALK and families connect in order to shape children into strong, confident individuals.
Children will experience moments of awe and wonder every day at CHALK Preschool…
Shouldn’t you consider CHALK today?